It’s out in the middle of nowhere Maryland; there’s some traffic in the road out front; the roof leaks; and the basement flooded: but I’m still a proud homeowner. Sure there might have been a house out there that didn’t have leaks or issues with the roof, but I’ve committed to fixing this house up. So far, I’ve dug trenches for the gutter drain pipes and have the master bedroom side setup nicely. Overall it’s a bittersweet, since I have a house, but it’s just me since my ex and I split up. But that’s life. Time to rebuild.
- dry creek bed for the garage gutter drain water
- plant perennial soil erosion plants at the end of the downspouts
- clean out both sump pumps
- get rid of the giant hornet thats buzzing around
- replace roof
- paint interior
- remove the pubey shrubs out front and plant tons of flowers